Where art thou?

Thursday 25 September 2008

a few hours left.. thought i doodle some stuff

yesterday night i couldn't sleep.. too excited to fly today? nehh. really sad to leave my crib. my green n white bedroom. my cats. i am really really gonna miss Romeo n Lady. gonna give them a good squeeze before i go. love them to bits. well neway, yesterday night, the topic that was going on with me n my two bestfriends was all about him. (oh teringat lagu mcfly.. it's all about uuu.. it's all about u.. lalala). erm the dude. i just came back from izyan's house and got a msg frm her saying that she saw him. off all the people kan. hahaha. so talked about him lah kan. then a few hours after that, azdianur called me up full of enthusiasm. i could even sense it on the phone. dasyat kan. apparently he follows up on my blog!!! dude.. i didn't know that u follow up on my blog?! i thought he just read that one post when i gave him my blog address and that's it. i guess he must be really pissed off when he read "that" post huh. but at least now u know why, right? sorry if i was a bit over. had a bad day that day as written in that post. hence the terlebih emo. hehe. but that was how i felt at that time. whatever's written in this blog is the truth and nothing but the truth. it seems that i'll always have something to talk about him then. i have friends who are connected with his friends. i guess it's okay. by the time i return back to m'sia.. all will end well! :) need time to adjust. just like before. so long farewell. Lancaster HERE I COME!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raje, update ur blog tau...with pictures. I wanna know all about you in UK.

Miss you already!

this is how i feel said...

yes update ur blog with PICTURES!!!
kite sangat kerinduan...

sayanggggggggg awak xoxo