Where art thou?

Wednesday 10 September 2008

life.. such drama.. and i want my..

Hola! went to submit my Visa online application form with all the other documents yesterday. gosh there were so many people. most of the people there are my ex-collegemates! it's nice to c old frens. even if u're not that close with them. suppose to reach there b4 8am. unfortunately my dad took the wrong way so we had to go thru heavy traffic, so we reached there around 8.30. haih. but neway, i had alifa, faten, n yaz to keep me company. so, by the time u know it Oh dah habis dah?! hehehe. oh yea, saw this really really good looking guy. well, to me he's just damn good looking. very much like my type. oh suka suka! hahahaha! he sat next to yvonne's mom. yvonne's mom spoke to him. huhu. wonder which part of UK he'll be flying off to. lalalala. since i don't know his name, i've been referring to him as my Handsome Boy. hehe. neway, submitting the visa took only a few hours. but to get the documents ready and all. oh my god, so many stuffs to do. doing the online application was already such a drag. then i had to re-do as something went wrong when i wanted to login. sheesh. then came the part where i went to take my visa pic.

Last Friday, i went out with Alifa to go and settle all my documents to bring with me to do my visa. So i went to Jasema to photostat some stuffs and while i was walking with alifa, i almost tripped. then i walked again and again i almost tripped. i was like WTH, and tada, my slipper, u know the part where it's connected to the base. yea that one. it came off. so it's just like wearing a rubber base without anything holding it together at my feet. macam mana nak jalan camtuh kan?! alifa was laughing at me. jahat ar alifa. i had to drag my right foot just to make sure the slipper follow along. hahaha. rasa cam handicap sekejap tau. especially when i was crossing the road. so once i reached Jasema (kedai serbaneka for those who doesn't know what it is) i went straight to the slippers part. yea urgent kena beli selipar capuk mcm mana pun. huhhu. then suddenly all the lights went off!! i told alifa that the shop is closing! but alifa cam relax jer and told me to just buat bodoh. k fine lar, then i saw the grill came down! so i told alifa that IT IS closing. and bila tanya abang tuh baru lar dia ckp. bongek betul. so i only managed to buy the slippers. didn't photostat the documents. had to go to another shop.

then came the part where i had to go get my pic taken. on the way there, there was a car which was double parked along the road. benci lar org yg double park kat jln sempit! it causes so much stressness on other people! particularly me. so neway, the new Camry is kinda broad right. so the Honda Civic that i drove was kinda broad as well. dua2 kereta bontot besar kan. tuhla. then i couldn't drive thru. and alifa wasn't confident that my car could squeeze thru. so did i. i reversed but the car behind me didn't budge at all! kurang ajar gila. there weren't any cars behind him pun! back to the story, as more cars came, everyone started to honk. then suddenly a few indian mans came out from a shop nearby and they were all holding walkie-talkies. a very weird scene really. then one of them signal to me asking me to wait a minute. so ada this indian driver ar yg masuk dlm camry tuh. then i saw one of the men wearing a vest that carried keadilan's logo. so cma. ohhh i honk some political person. woo hoo! hehe. then only i realised that the car was full of keadilan stickers at the wind screen. hehe. after that i settled everything, my pictures. visa online form n so forth. :p had a really stressful friday morning i must say.

went buka puasa with pam, alifa, fatin, shika n milo just now. yas n yaz were suppose to join us but yas is in penang. dang it. girls' night out la konon. org yg nak girls' night out nya tak datang-yas. loh n boon seong joined us and so did josephine! :) and so pam invited topan n frens but they didn't reply. told nain about it and bila tanya nak join, nampak gaya mcm tak join jer so he didn't join us. had a great time just now. had steamboat and pineapple fried rice. oh and milo's hot n spicy fried rice. hahaha. tak laku. :P there was this one part where we all argued on whether the dessert that i ordered was mixed with nangka, cempedak or mangga. HAHHAHAA! it was like such a big deal. sheesh. josephine was the final judge of what it was and it was the nangka group who won! yayy!! :P seriously it was a freaking nangka. after dinner, sent loh n pam to the Kelana Jaya LRT station. first time drive loh. he was sooo quiet in the car! scared of my driving maybe?? hehehe. me n my singing. hahahha.

i shall sum this post by saying.. "I want my handsome boy!!!!!!!" :P

5 comments:

ejanas said...

how handsome that boy sor? hehe
describe sikit..

amila said...

johnnys tpu! its not hot n spicy at all~~~ hahahaha

Anonymous said...

omg eja!!! lama gila aku tak jumpa kau. how handsome? do u know daniel henney??? he acted in "Seducing Mr. Perfect". he looks kinda like that but not as good looking as Daniel of course.

Anonymous said...

milo. u ordered it!!!! hope u had a fun time. :p

ejanas said...

woo...hensem itu macam? hensem2! hehe
tu la sor, lama jugak tak jumpa kan kan kan?huhu