Where art thou?

Friday 19 September 2008

i turned 20! huhuhu..

yesterday was my birthday, i am now 20 years old. dang, how time flies huh! didn't do much yesterday. was alone at home in the morning. well, it's kinda my fault cause i didn't wanna follow my parents out due to my laziness. then a close friend of mine called me. so i got him to keep me company for awhile. laugh my ass off listening to him complaining about his ex. told him Love is blind! tak caya! blinded by her ex's beauty. ANYWAY, i went to Tropicana Golf n Country Club for buka puasa with my family and my mom's bestfriend n her husband. and GOSH, there were loads n loads of food!!! like seriously i think the ramadhan buffet was the best i've ever been to!! there were putu piring n apam balik which were made fresh there, rojak mamak, rojak buah, buah pulasan!, langsat, satay, all sorts of jellies, steamboat, and much much more! u don't even know where to start! ohhh now i'm making myself feel hungry. nooooo. well, this is what u call fasting right mate! suppose to go buka puasa with my college buddies today, but i forgot that i've a doctor's appointment n i don't think i can make it in time. dgn jam kat KL suma nanti. huhuhu. i had it all planned edi! and pam couldn't make it as well, kena jaga her grandpa. the guys went ahead with it anyway. cis.

oh oh! i shall put up a few pics of my family n i breaking fast at tropicana y'day..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well kiterang berbuke kat chilis ou, nyam3 sedap jgk. rugi korang xde...huhu

Anonymous said...

eeeeee.. dengki siut..