Where art thou?

Sunday 21 September 2008

oh laparnya daku.. huhuhu


i am sooo hungry right now! well dah nama pun puasa right. sabar sabar. i only have 4 more days left. then i'm off to Lancaster!! i'm now a bit excited as i saw my fren's pictures and seems to have fun there! i'm really sad about leaving my home n my frens tho. huhuhu. all these while, the longest time i would be away from my bestfriends would just b a month or two. NOT A YEAR. last Friday, after buka puasa, i went to McD with the funky munkies. it was the first time they brought along their boys. usually when we hang out, it will only be US and no one else. so it'll only be girls lah kan which sometimes bf diorang will ask kenapa diorang tak boleh ikut. HAHAHA. apalar. sometimes we need a girl outing. sooo that night i thought why not just bring them along la kan. so azd brought her bf, aimi brought her ex n fiq brought one of her scandals. i've met them all b4. so i forced intan to bring her bf BUT he couldn't make it. GEDIK ARH. hhahhah. apparently, according to intan, he's very very shy. well, once he meets the funky munkies, don't think he'll be shy anymore or tak nak hang out ngan kitorang langsung after that. u better bring him to the airport ok!! i nak tgk. :p

*read on if u're in the mood to read. if not. don't. (it's just my rintihan hati. hahahaha. melayu gile.)

i had a bad evening actually on friday. it's just that i didn't get what i wanted for buka puasa. but i craved for it so it made me moody. and then i saw this guy whom i really hate right now. ha why not we talk about him kan! k i don't hate him lar, wait.. yea i think i do after thinkin about what he did. ANYWAY, back then in high school, i had this HUGE crush on him. like suka gila. hehe. he's 2 years older btw. so then after some chatting, calling and going out. well we went out twice jer. we had some misunderstanding and then we stop contacting each other. we only sms each other to wish birthday wishes and hari raya. (actually this is the shorter version of the story.. it's soo much longer. hahhaha) neway, continuing my short story, after about 5 years of not contacting me, he suddenly smsed me asking me to teman him to keep him awake cause he wanted to study. so i did. cause i was studying too at that time as A levels was a only a few weeks ahead. i thought he just wanted to u know ask how was i doing and all. but then the next week, he just poured his heart out at me which shocked me like WHAT THE HELL. he asked me that question. which i replied with a no. it's just impossible. i've gotten over him which took me about a year to get it over with! and suddenly dia senang2 jer mintak orang macam tuh? i was pissed off that night. i had pija next to me when all this drama happened. kinda funny tho.

neway, after that rejection, i didn't reply his smses after that. soon enough, he emailed me, saying all those stuff again. by this time, i've made the conclusion that he's one desperate guy. again it was drving me mad. as i have to concentrate on my studies and all. i mean, yes sometimes when i think about the past, i kinda miss those times BUT it's not my fault. if he had asked me back then, it would have been a yes. but now, thinking about me leaving for the UK and all. i am one who doesn't believe in long distance relationships. and at the point of him being desperate. HELL NO. so i decided to just stay frens with him. i know it would be weird as i don't think we started of as frens too. was never an item with him either. just a high school crush. but i am proud to say that i went out with one of the cutest seniors! MAUAHAHAHAH. i know my schoolmates would agree. ;) not my mom tho. huhuhu. don't wanna go to that part of my memory. after my A levels, back at home, sometimes we chat. normal stuff. didn't touch that topic anymore. oh yeah, i was also pissed with him cause he had some scandal going on with one of my close frens. yea, was pissed with her as well. but she didn't realise that tho. how inconsiderate of her. even if i don't have anything to do with him anymore but as a close fren, it's just wrong! never date ur fren's ex! even if it's jsut an ex-crush!

neway, i did go out with him a few months back. haha. cause i won a bet and asked him to buy me presents. lalala. i think i've mentioned this b4 in one of my previous posts. now i regret asking him to buy me those presents cause when i wore them or look at it. it reminds me of him. CURSES! after all those commotions, he has a gf now! guess he got over me. so fast right? toyed with my feelings!! fine, i don't want u tapi cepat gila siut dpt gf. shouldn't have done that to me!! why did u come back to me?!! tak baik tau. to make him as a fren now is just impossible. he changed. thank god i made the right decision. i hope i won't find another guy like u. neway, good for him that now he has a gf. don't bother me anymore! oh about my close fren, she thought of bringing him to that hang out at mcd that night cause her scandals can't go. can u believe that?! that time mmg biatch giler ok. she knows that he has a gf now and yet she wants to bring him along. what on earth! she had the nerve to call me n ask me that!! gave her a big fat NO. at the end, one of her scandals did show up. whom i don't like at all. budak kecik perasan hebat. hmph. kurang pahala soraya. huhuhu.

i'm glad i met my frens that night who made me happy. and at that time, i put it behind about her being a biatch. cause she IS my fren. nothing can break that.

1 comment:

johan said...

haha screw the guy je la, just enjoy the presents! make him buy more more more! =)
what am i teaching nih..