Where art thou?

Friday 11 November 2011

the visit

The title of this blog post sounds like a title of a short story yes?
hahahahah.

Anyhoo, one of my close friends from the UK came to Msia for a visit. Her mom is a Malaysian so she came down to visit her relatives here. I am sooooo excited to meet her in Malaysia!!

Eventhough we met up for only a few hours, I was just so happy to see her in person! and not via skype or msn. I miss my life in UK so so much. I miss how independent i was there, the freedom that i have and also the safeness i had in lancaster. It's soo different now that I'm back home. haih.
Having a fren from UK to visit me was just something i needed. I won't be going back to england anytime soon but a little bit of england came to visit me. :) bliss! Thanks Louise! It was great seeing u!

xoxo, Soraya

No comments: