Where art thou?

Wednesday 9 November 2011

nearing a new chapter in the book of life

I AM FINALLY GOING TO STEP INTO THE REAL WORLD! hahaha.
Well, most people say that when you start working, that's when you experience the real world.
WORKING LIFE.

SO, on the 14th of November, I will be joining Sime Darby for their Management Trainee Programme!!!!! yeay!!!!

I went through all 4 stages and passed them all :D Alhamdulillah.
It's a 6 months programme more or less like a probation period and after that, hopefully I'll be in a department that likes me and I like them too. hehehe.

I am super excited!!! a tad nervous too. I can't wait to start on something new and make new friends! wheee~

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

l.y. said...

wooo hoooo! congrats girl! :)

nyehehehe. now all of us are finally out in the real world... ;)

Soraya said...

Thank you Yoki!! ahhaha yeap! nanti boleh share stories. ;)