Where art thou?

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab

I've never tried eating soft shell crab before. Well mainly cause I'm kinda allergic to seafood.
BUUTTTT, there comes a time when one just have the urge to try eating it and then take their medication. HEHE.

So, I went to Full House at Sunway Giza a few weeks back and ordered their Deep fried soft shell crab for starters. 3 soft shell crabs were served. you see, these type of crabs are not big so it's fine as starters. It was really good!! it was crunchy and even the shell, it kinda melts in your mouth after the first bite! it's really good. I didn't take a picture of it cause well, i was so in to it that i forgot to snap some pics. It's served with a tiny bowl of wasabi mayonaise. I'm not really a fan of wasabi but the wasabi taste wasn't that strong anyway. It was good.

I love Full House's deep fried soft shell crab! will definitely go there and order em again!

xoxo, Soraya

No comments: