Where art thou?

Sunday 13 November 2011

the memorable thing that happened to me on 11.11.11

So, almost everyone is all hyped out about the date 11 November 2011.
I think most people got married on that day. ahhaaha. ada ong la katanya. plus, it's a super cool date!
As for me, I had my own memorable moment on the 11th of Novermber 2011 too!!!
I signed my job offer letter!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't realise it till i was about to sign it. I said to the guy who happened to be in the same programme as me that OMG, WE'RE SIGNING THIS ON 11.11.11!!!!!
How cool is that?!?!?! and he just replied with a "yeaaa. this is history." cam erm... why do i not see any exclaimation marks going on here. hahahahah.

Tomorrow's the big day for me!!! super nervous now and excited! haha. I hope you'll treat me well Sime Darby :)

xoxo, Soraya

1 comment:

TwiggyLiyana said...

Dapat naik Porsche, they've been treating you well alright! hahahaha