Where art thou?

Monday 18 April 2011

In exactly a month..

I WILL SIT FOR MY FIRST FINAL EXAM PAPER!
yes, it has finally come.
MY FINALE of university life.

My exam will start on the 18th of May and ends on the 13th of June.
As of now, I have not yet started revision for the first paper. I will soon. Well, later after asar prayers or tonight. ok definitely tonight! (tolonglah start Soraya oi!)
I've still got my 2000 words essay to write which I'm still currently reading and researching on.
But for that particular module, the one that I have an essay to write about, there won't be any exam for that as it's 100% coursework.
This means I have to balance assignment and revisions.
well the essay would count as revision as well right since no exam for that?
heehuuheehuu (nafas semput).

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!! tenenene~ tenenenene~

Lets end it with FLYING COLOURS!!!! and I wanna fly with 1st class please.
(God's will)
Yes! u heard me, that's the aim!
I want to graduate with my friends with BIG WIDE SMILES plastered on our faces!
not one with a frown including me.
we can do it peeps! aja aja fighting!
Lets make it happen people.

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

amila said...

tenenene tenenene *singing silently in my head*

haha. terus i jadi semangat! my finals next week raja!
lets do our best !! :D

Soraya said...

Raja Amila!!!! ohmaigawd, next week?!? (O_O) ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK YEA!!!!! yes! :D xoxo!