Where art thou?

Monday 4 April 2011

Hello April!!!!

It's April!!
Gosh, how time flies huh! happy sad happy sad
I'm alright now as regarding the previous post :)

Went to play table tennis / ping pong today with Nadia & Farrah.
At first, the game was kinda bad, but eventually we played alright!
boleh laaahh. hehe. next stop, Aeroball!!!

Played squash last month with Yana & Iqa. An hour after that we went for Zumba and god, my whole body was aching so badly the next day! every part of me felt sore. haha.
really gotta make myself fit!

Since I'm on easter break right now @ study break.. I guess I would have more time to update my blog.. tho it might not be on current stuff that's going on. I might just talk about stuff that happened last year. haha. lalalalala~

One thing's for sure, I'm not going anywhere outside of UK this easter holidays.
supposedly start my revision today BUTTTT...
got a 2000 words essay to write and it's 70%! c-c-c-crazy! due in May 4th. woot!

alright, think i wanna go check out the question now and maybe layout my exam tinetable. :)
GANBATTE everyone!
We can do this!

Have a good easter break!
ttfn!

1 comment:

missy_a_n said...

Have a good easter!

I didn't get into Lancaster boohoo :(