Where art thou?

Friday 22 April 2011

A billion acts of Green

This picture was taken by yours truly ;) somewhere in my uni.
MasyaAllah, beautiful isn't it? :)
had to walk through some nasty dried leaves and bushes,
i wasn't wearing proper shoes to be doing that!! but the sight was worth it :)

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

Today, i opened up google and saw a pretty earthy picture at the side of the word Google
It's Earth Day!
this year's theme is A Billion Acts of Green.

So what are you waiting for? Do something green today!
I couldn't do my fair share today BUT i did plan a tree months back! and visited it last Wednesday so there! :)

Me and the apple tree that i've planted in early February :)

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

Twiggy said...

sooo... has your apple seeds sprouted yet?

Soraya said...

Well, I saw some small leaves. That's about it! I'll check on it again in Summer when you're here with me as well! :))))