Where art thou?

Friday 29 April 2011

eeek! weddings make me feel excited!! and..

ooooh!! what a lovely couple!

OH MY GOD, i'm like sooooo excited!!! It's oh-so-prince-charming and lovely Kate's wedding!!!!
They will tie the knots today!!!!
I'm so excited! the fact that i'm in the same country during the wedding ceremony is like eek!!!!
SO CLOSE!!!! hahahahaha. History in the making yo!!!!
(omg, excited terlebih.. siapa yang nak kahwin ni?!?!) hahaha
My girlfriends and I will be taking a break from revision tomorrow morning till afternoon to watch the wedding LIVE on BBC! aarrghh! so excited.
May happiness lay ahead for both of them in the future and I hope they will last together forever and have beautiful babies (can't wait for that)!!! W&K ftw!

I bet people who are getting married the next day will not get to sleep in peace that night before.
It's like waiting for your results to come out the next day. Like you know it's gonna come out at that particular time and you're just waiting there. ARRGH! ahahah!
well, i'm definitely gonna have that feeling soon after my FINALS! hahaha.

This past few days, got links frm friends showing beautiful engagement videos and with this wedding of the century going on, I couldn't help but feel like i wanna get married too!!! lol.
Tho, i am very much farrrrr from that. hahha. I know that these things should be the last things on my mind right now as my finals get closer but I couldn't help it :p
oh well, degree comes first! then work! then..
well, let's just see what happens then when the time comes as I blog about my life. haha.

So, I'm now a princess-in-waiting and my very own prince is completely lost
somewhere out there.
one fine day, I hope I'll be one of those lovely couples.
That very fine day...
:)
InsyaAllah.

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

Quyah! said...

llSorayaaaummm...!!! Struggling for exam eh? Good luck for ur exam and good luck for ur search of prince charming! :)

Soraya said...

thanks for the wish!!! ahahahha

but smarties.... siapa yer?