Where art thou?

Friday 18 February 2011

New found spot for studying

I've found a new study spot!
My friends n I were always complaining how the library and Learning Zone is too far frm our houses so yeay! this place is much closer. It's called Barker's House Farm. Used to be a farm. (it's true!) Lancaster ni kampung. :) sebelah uni ada sheeps lagi. white fluffy creatures they are. like!

Anyway, I was feeling really sleepy so, Iqa n I decided to take a short break and record a video showing the place :)
Hope you enjoy it! we did.
First video is where Iqa used the Cyborg effect and pretended she's in a Virtual Game on the 1st floor, 2nd video taken right before we head back is me showing the G-floor then back to Iqa :)
(the videos are quite long sebab malas to cut it short so.. yea) ;)



xoxo, Soraya

3 comments:

amila said...

cool place Raja. mmg meant for studying purpose ke apa? mcm xde orang lain je. hehe

and how did your friend record the assassin-mode video?cool gila camera :)

Soraya said...

Raja Amila!! hellow hellow ;)

yea, dia mmg tempat untuk study. there were people actually masa kawan kita tgh record the 1st video, but they were downstairs. oh the videos were recorded using my iPod Nano! dia ada some effects that can be used to record videos n one of it was yg "assissin-mode" tuh. woot woot!

xx

amila said...

I thought u girls repel people with your assassin-videos. haha.
but I get the same menyampah feeling with my library and learning grid,so full of people! sampai kene duduk kt lantai,haha