Where art thou?

Friday 11 February 2011

super random food items!

Alright! one thing you should know about me is that... I can go crazy with the items at the supermarket!!!
I can spend hours at Sainsbury's! I somehow would go slightly out of my shopping list due to the fact that I see something interesting. hahah.
well, not just sainbury's but in town la, like the Oriental store is another prey. hahah.

FIRST! Mooch Chocolate milk! WHy? Because of the packaging!!! How cool / cute is that?!
Yes, i'm such an easy target for things like this. Them sellers/producers would love me.


Second! I am a big fan of Kettle Chips!!! Why? Because they don't add MSG!!
For your info, I do not eat food that contains MSG (it's different if I accidentally take it. I would stop eating it if I know it contains MSG). THIS product is definitely MSG free cause I don't get migrain after consuming it! :D :D
Rock on Kettle Chips! (Malaysia tak byk flavour... booooo~)


Third! THIS IS JUST AWESOME. Msian supermarkets should have this!!!
ROASTED & PEELED CHESTNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

In malay, it's called buah Berangan. usually it has a hard shell, and one would have to bite it to crack it open and then start picking out the skin that is stuck at the chestnut! so mafan (means troublesome)!
The taste of this product is just the same as the one unpeeled!!!! I hope they do sell it in Msia and it's just me who didn't know about it. oh please oh please.
With this, all you have to do is just open the packet, put it in a bowl and heat it up if u want to!
then, the best part comes.. YOU EAT!!!! *nom nom nom*


-nice food makes me happy-

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Soraya,

I have just spotted your post about Mooch! I work for Mooch, thanks for blogging about us!
- check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/moochchocolatemilk

Catherine

Soraya said...

It's my pleasure!! :D