Where art thou?

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Cupcakes!

I love cupcakes!
Who doesn't right?

They are so cute! Yes, food CAN be cute too ya know.
I'm tight with work right now. Work overload seriously.
3000 words essay worth 40% tak buat lagi ha.
(BERUSAHA SORAYA!!! kata2 semangat buat diri -sendiri.. kesian) :p

Anyway, I was craving for cupcakes the other week, and lucky me!, every thursday, the Town market will come to uni so, the Yummy Cupcakes (that's the name of the co. yo!) had their stall up as well! whee~ :D
These are the cupcakes that I bought due to my craving. hehe. ;)
From top left: Vanilla, Snickers, Vanilla with Choc cupcake and Barbie vanilla (obviously the one in pink) haha.

In Westfield, London, there's a shop that sells cupcakes (can't remember the name now), nyway, they sell cupcake shake!!! It's like milkshake, but just an additional of A CUPCAKE! hahaha.
seeeedaaap!! mmmm..I was waiting for my cupshake, decided to snap a pic at the "booth".

It's soo good. It can be a bit too sweet but it's still good!

Stay calm, have a cupcake!
xx, Soraya

No comments: