Where art thou?

Wednesday 16 February 2011

V-Day Potluck Party!!!

Hello there!
Before I go on about the V-day Potluck Party,
let me just clarify this, I do not celebrate Valentine's Day BUT on that day or the day before
I would do something with my friends since we don't celebrate it.
like going out or have dinner together with the girls. :)
Ok, now i've got that cleared out,
SOOOO..

Last sunday, I hosted a "v-day" potluck party!!!
loads of fun! Every year since 2002, I would plan something for the lovers day.
yea, I love my friends, so share the love baybeh! :p

Altho this year was having dinner again with the girls like last year, I still had great fun!
Had loads of food! We had Spaghetti Bolognese (my first attempt! and success!!!), Chicken Nuggets, Nasi Impit with Kuah Kacang, Shepherd's Pie, Tuna Sandwiches, and Marble Cake.
We played games this time! Charades, Black Jack, Chao Tai Ti? (is that how u spell it?)
and of course... to top it all off, lots and lots of laughter!!!


You girls make my grey skies blue :)
I cherish our friendship and may we be friends forever.
I want our children to be friends!
So nanti we can gossip about them together! MUAHAHAHA. :p

'There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness'
-Lady Blessington-

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

NFN said...

"I want our children to be friends!
So nanti we can gossip about them together! MUAHAHAHA. :p"

OMG gelak tu macam kejam gilaaaa. HAHA. But yes that would be super sweet! :D

Andddd I HAD A GREAT TIME WEH! Thanks for hosting lah Sorayaaa! xx

Soraya said...

ahahahahaha :D chill babe chill, isn't that what our moms are doing now? talking about their children's pe'el to other mothers? (i hope u said pe'el correctly):)))

you're very welcome!! I had a jolly good time too! should play more charades.. we're all good at it. xoxo!