Where art thou?

Monday 6 October 2008

yooooooooo peopppppleeeee

hello hello! :) lectures have started!!! huhuhu. but it's first week, so, not stressful yet. 1st week = settling down. well, that's what the lecturer said. anyhoo, i went beraya to a few houses last week! whee! finally i got to wear my baju raya. yesss. hehe. finally REAL FOOD! nasi minyak, satay, kuah kacang, kuih ros, jam tart, all those kuih raya lah. oh, my new flatmate just arrived today!! lives next to my room AND coincidentally she's Shahira's(my jr. in KYUEM)fren! small world ey. i knew shahira had a fren here but didn't expect her to live next door! literally. hahah. yay! can't wait for her to bring me to Sugarhouse! lalala. this weekend i'll be coming down to London!!! i'm so excited! i'm gonna crash Yazira's place. then on Saturday gonna head off to Pn. Rashidah's place for the Petronas's opn house. then i want to jalan2!!! hopefully i'll have time to do that. if not i'll be very disappointed. :( below are some pics of me going for my eid celeb. there's more on facebook. :) alrighty then, i'm off now, gotta go n get a good night sleep. i've got a lecture to attend tomorrow morning! dang.. hehe. adios amigos! cheerios!


2 comments:

amila said...

isnt that nadia nawi?

Anonymous said...

heyya milo! apa khabar org warwick?! ;) yeap!