Where art thou?

Saturday 11 October 2008

it's S O R A Y A

see the title, yea, i have to say that to most of the locals i met here. apparently they have never heard the name Soraya before. hard for them to say it. but once they got it, gosh i just love the way they say it with the british accent! ada class gituh. ;) i'm getting a wittle bit stressed out, tiny bit as there are lots of stuff for me to read and most of em are hard to understand. but the lecturers said that it will be kinda tough to understand the reading material anyway. :( . takper, first time kan. i was suppose to go to London this weekend right?! like what i've stated in the previous post. WELL, tak jadi. why? cause my senior kinda forgot that i was suppose to tag along with them. so i had to book the ticket last minute and wouldn't get the same train/time as them. which means that i'll go alone WHICH i'm not fond of. cause it's my first time to london n being a girl, it's kinda dangerous lah kan. my mom was against it so i cancelled the ticket and get my refund. (nasib baik boleh refund). was soooo excited about going there. gonna meet up with yaz, ika, n maybe ju vern tapi apakan daya. huhuhu. well, there's always next time! :)

neway, there are a lot of group projects for me. 3 subjects and i have 3 group projects. haih.on the 25th, i'll have this field trip at Forrest Hills, near to my uni. some team building stuff. kinda excited about it! hope it'll be fun. but according to the event manager, it'll be really wet n damp n might rain as well. bongek betul. well,that's for my business n management subject. for my accounting subject, one of my group members looks like Kimi Raikkonen + Michael Owen. haaaaaa hehehe! ;) besides that,one of my classmates from my management & organisation class is soooooo cute. jambu tahap maximum punya jambu ar. there are loads of good looking/jambu people here i tell ya. the girls are hot as well. anyway, kena concentrate on studies. MUAHAHAHHAHA. :p

korean guys? did i hear anyone saying what about the korean guys that i want? hmph, takder sorang pun. well, i made frens with this korean girl. good god i thought all korean girls are very soft spoken. sekali tgk yg ni, very manly. even the way she talks@tomboy. but she's really nice. Nadia n I get along very well with her. she knows Rain, daniel n dennis. so yay! hehe. oh oh! just now, athirah@tyra, my ex-collegemate, fellow KYUEMian came to my flat!!!!!!! i was sooo surprised to c her! Nana, my fren in lancs, said that kocha@senior frm KY dulu, will be coming over as she has a cousin staying here. apparently she's in the same uni as tyra. i'm soooooooooo happy to have met tyra just now!!!!!! i miss my kyuem frens really bad!!! listenin to athirah talking just now and gosh how i miss her style of talking! she has her own way of talking btw. i'm sure those of u who knows her know what i'm talking about. oh n my ex-schoolmate back in form 2 is in Leeds as well. i hope somehow Tyra n him will end up together, i think they look kinda cute together. HAHAHAHAHA. :p

and OHMAIGAWD, i just found out frm my fren, that one of my kyuem frens got engaged!!!!! like OHMAIGAWD. i can't believe it. a chinese couple. i shall not name them and same goes to any of u if u were to comment on this post. if u know who i'm talking about, keep it 2 urself. can gossip at msn or ym. :p i don't know whether it's true or not. but so far, according to my fren, it's true. but i still need to get more details on it. huhuhu. but kalau diorang tak kahwin, mmg pelik ar. they're like "destined" to be together. :) very sweet couple i must say. both are very nice n soft spoken. i kept saying omg when i heard about it. hahahha. alrighty, need to go look up some stuff and esok gi jln2 kat town!!!! maybe i'll post up some pictures. wheeeee! toodles! -hugs-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last time when I went to UK.. I loved the way them UK people said Soraya too. :p

ejanas said...

sor sor...i tak tahu langsung bout the engagement pun???
anyway, is it meng yeow n sok fun?

Anonymous said...

did u read my blog properly eja? what did i say? try reading it again please.

Anonymous said...

oh..soraya... i wish..i wish.. hahaha.. sengal!!!!!