Where art thou?

Tuesday 21 October 2008

i want it to be hot n sunny!!!!!! oh god.. pleaseee


hello bloggy! c my title up there.. I WANT IT SO BADDDDD!!!!! it's SOOO BLOODY COLD N WINDY TODAY! it's different from the days before. i still can't imagine how bad it'll be once it's winter. waaaaaaaaaa :( MALAYSIA, I MISS U. last Thursday was my mom's birthday, and it felt weird singing to my mom thru video call. my bro-in-law was carrying the laptop up the stairs(surprise my mom as she was upstairs watching tv). i felt like i was in the tv looking out to the world. hahaha.Usually, the tradition in my family is to wake the birthday girl/boy/man/woman early in the morning like 4am or 5am and sing happy birthday and give presents. usually my dad or sis will shake the bed to wake me up when it was my birthday. but this year, due to the time difference, there'll be none of that. :( but anyway, i still got to sing happy birthday to mama! :)

last Saturday, i attended the Jamuan Raya LUMSS. LUMSS stands for Lancaster University Malaysian Students' Society. and us first years had to organise the games, drinks n one of us had to become the MC. so we had a short meeting in my kitchen last wed, and 6 of us.. the other 2 couldn't make it(8 first year students frm malaysia). yea i can count.. cool eh? :P anyway, yeah all 6 of us gathered in my room cause we wanted to use the internet. SEMPIT GILER. hahahha. and all of us were thinking about what should we ask the adults on Malaysia.u c, we had to make a quiz on malaysia. yeaaa. then we mixed it up with a little bit of "Teka Lagu Raya" :)the games for the kids was the 3 legged race and then pop the balloon. i think they had fun. we gave out Glow Sticks too! :) so the MC was... ME! first time babe. huhuhu. syakir was suppose to be the MC. then he freaked out so asked me instead. then i was like FINE lah cause he helped to buy this book i've been wanting so yea.. thought i owe him one. so here's a pic of me n the other MC, Syahir for the night.


that very same night, there was an election for the new AJKs for Kelab UMNO Lancaster & Morecambe(KULM). as i was busy looking at my text(MC kan) i heard my name being called out. so i had to stand up. being very blur at that time.. i didn't know what was going on. then i heard someone saying "cadangan ditutup" then i was like.. WHAT?! for what post is this? and the guy said "Secretary" :O! tak pernah pernah dlm hidup aku jadi secretary.. tiba2 jer.. (dalm hati i said that). hehe. i've always been the bendahari or something else la. but NOT secretary. i hate writing! but since they've given me the responsibility, how can u say no, right? but i guess it'll be a good exposure for me. get to meet some upper people if u know what i mean. Nadia got the position as treasurer. and syakir as vice pres. so i've my frens in there as well, should be ok :)

frm left : Nadia, me, Nana, Danny n Luqman

i gtg now, off to Nadia's house to do assignment! adios amigos!

No comments: