Where art thou?

Friday 4 July 2008

singapore!!!! oh n my most embarassing moment..

OH MY GOD!!! FINALLY!!!i'm actually going to singapore!!! i'm soooo excited!! yay yay yay!! i'll be going to singapore with 2 of my college frens together with one of their friend next weekend!! alhamdulillah! akhirnya.. hehehe.. tapi i rasa lagi best if Pam could go with us! tuh lar pam.. haih.. i'll bring u back something then.. :) hmmm, it'll be a bit tiring tho cause i have BTN next week.. it starts on monday and finishes on Friday and then the next morning terus gi airport.. takper takper.. i'll rest there :D watched The Happening yesterday with mom.. it was not bad actually... terkejut terkejut ar cerita dia.. oh yea!!! YESTERDAY MORNING was the most embarassing moment of my life!! u wanna know what happened? of course u do.. k, went out for breakfast with my parents.. my dad gi ambik tempat duduk n he wore this black t-shirt okay.. (i have to give this detail, later u would understand why).. neway, then my mom was ordering food at the counter and i was behind my mom.. asking her to order roti canai.. i didn't realise that my dad had sat down at the table at the corner of the shop.. there was this other dude.. who wore the same colour as my dad.. style baju pun sama and he sat down near the table where i was standing.. SO, with full confidence i just sat down in front of him while looking at my mom.. so i didn't realise who i was sitting with UNTIL i look in front and he gave me this weird smile like "ermm.. ek eh budak nih".. then i went like.. "OH!" i covered my mouth cause i was practically laughing and MALU GILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and raaaannnnnnn to my dad which i baru nampak duduk kat mana!!! malu giler okay.. my god.... and there were these 2 man who sat near that table and they saw my moment of embarassment and just laughed.. bongek! malu tau tak!! i told my dad what happened and he just smiled.. i was going.. omg malu nya omg omg.. still covering half of my face.. hahahahah!! heih.. never have i felt so embarassed in my life! neway, i think i better start packing for BTN today.. tomorrow will be just a busy day.. have an outing with collegemates and on sunday there'll be a wedding to attend and on sunday night.. pizza with frens at the garden! (well hopefully) and then on monday?? YES.. BTN BEBEH! (hitting head).. hehe.. drama sikit.. :p

No comments: