Where art thou?

Wednesday 23 July 2008

rhinoceros mad n happy.. ?

i've no idea what to put for the title.. thought i just put in my nickname that i sometimes use in MSN... neway, i was in a bad mood just now!!! frust lah!!!!!!!!! it's just a small matter really... i couldn't find something that i want.. i want it badly!!! i've been wanting it since i bought this top and nak pair it up with that top lar... but all the shops that went to.. semua kata dah habis.... bongek tul la!!!! masa i tak nak beli byk je jual.. now that i want it sooo much.. takder!!!!! frust tau tak?! (yer korang tak tau).. :P urgh! this small issue can make me sooo stressed up! hate this part of me! i was happy before i was looking for that thing as i bought myself a heart shapeed mould for baking.. damn it lar, still not in the mood sangat skrg.. tadi dah banjir dah jap.. i think it's because i'm really tired kut.. (went out the whole day y'day n today kena gi the curve with my mom n opah then sekali nak gi OU) my body's aching all over! had too much fun yesterday i suppose.. i think i'm gonna talk about what i did yesterday.. take my mind of my frust-ness today..

Yesterday.. (do u feel like a song coming up? hehhe) neway, yesterday i was at times square with a few of my collegemates. we went to cosmoworld.. i went there by LRT n monorail.. sooo it was my 2nd time on the LRT the last time would be masa standard brape ntah with my family.. and it was my first time on a monorail.. hehehe.. was a bit excited lar.. yay finally dah pernah naik monorail! :p and it was my second time at times square.. the first time i went there, followed my fren n sis for shopping.. kinda boring.. didn't do anything much.. so anyway, at cosmoworld, the first ride, we went for the bumper car! but masa tuh topan, haziq n serap tak join sebab datang lambat.. kesian.. then we went on the roller coaster ride i think.. best sangat!!!!! at first pam n kamal tak nak naik sebab takut.. but then after further persuasion.. diorang naik jugak.. sat next to pam! hahahah! was screaming our head off during the ride!!! ahhahahahah! "omg omg" pun semua keluar.. ahahhahah!!! when the ride ended.. pam n I kept laughing n laughing.. found it funny cause we were screaming.. pastuh dah semput.. hahaha :D but it was a thrilling experience! then we went for the spinning orbit.. i'm afraid of height sooo was a bit of a problem there.. dah lah sejuk kat atas tuh when it was spinning.. topan n ju vern could hear me going "omg omg... tinggi nyaa... waaa sejuk sejuk.. (then i looked down) omg gayat gayat!" ahahhahaha! then ju vern hit me! she actually hit me when we were up there in the air! bertuah nya budak..

after that they rode this thing which goes round n round.. since i've got migrain.. i decided not to go on it.. nanti kalau i kena my migrain nanti spoil my day jer.. so everyone else rode on it except me.. sat down next to an arab lady.. borak2 ngan dia.. she's from Qatar.. asked her why are there so many arabs here? apparently it's school holiday right now.. 3 months break.. so they come here cause it's cheap.. tapi mmg pun kan, negara arab sangat lah kaya.. kinda hard to understand what she was saying most of the time as when she spoke.. it was a mix of bahasa arab n english!! hahaha! saw my frens going on the ride.. hahaha! they looked so funny.. muka nak muntah pun ada.. hahahahaha! we also rode one of the kiddy ride.. naik cam kereta and pusing2 bapak lah bosan yg tuh.. but oh well.. hahaha! erm then.. fatin, fiqry n topan went on the DNA mixer.. fatin comel gila! fiqry maintain macho.. topan was like crazy! hahahhaha! we were all jsut watching at that time sebab most of us dah pening dah.. kesian haziq.. muka cam tak sihat giler masa tuh.. we went on the bumper car for the second time.. this time topan, haziq n serap ada sekali lar.. best giler!! mmg semua kenakan each other! giler betul.. had our lunch at 4.30pm.. tahan lapar tuh sebab nak naik the rides.. ahahahha!

we watched War of the Dragons.. to my frens, don't waste ur money on that movie ok.. it's not worth it! hehehe.. full of crap.. tapi takperlah.. masa tuh tgh tunggu yang lain nak datang anyway.. i really had a blast yesterday! woke up today with my arms feeling all sore.. and my back is in pain! can't really lean back.. inilah masanya untuk gunakan yoko yoko.. yea woo hoo! hehehe.. i'm feeling a wittle bit better now.. (my mood i mean).. i think i wanna take a nap and read a book.. need to restore back my energy! not gonna let anyone spoil my relaxation.. if anyone does.. god, kacau gila my mood balik.. huhuhu.. k adios

No comments: