Where art thou?

Thursday 17 July 2008

Happy day

today i went out with Ju Vern n watch The Dark Knight! best lah movie tuh!!! super gempaks!.. hehehe.. well, this is my opinion lar.. i think it was great!! but one of the dudes next to me said "we pay this much to watch THIS movie?!"... well different people have different taste right? :) met a lot of my school frens today!!!! before going in the cinema.. met yi ping and grace.. in the cinema.. i didn't realise that the boy who was sitting next to me was wei jin until the movie ended and the lights came on then i heard someone going "raje!" i was like.. "oh my god!! wei jin!!!! ahhaahah" then suddenly another voice went "hey raje".. and it was mak yuen joon!!! i call him Mak tho.. :D he looks soooo different as he has got long hair.. very girlish i must say! after walking out of the cinema.. someone grabbed me by the arm and it was Yuen Yen! one of my ex-schoolmates as well! rasa cam miss popular gituh.. HAHHAHAHHA! kidding kidding.. well OU jer kan.. near my home.. Taman Tun Dr. Ismail is my kampung.. it's where i grew up! am proud of it!!! it feels nice to meet old frens.. eventhough it was just for a brief moment :D okies, i think that's all for today.. kesimpulannya, the dark knight was A W E S O M E!!!! gonna watch horror movie with mom now.. adios amigos!

No comments: