Where art thou?

Sunday 6 July 2008

miss me for 5 days

hello blog.. hello people who r reading my blog.. going to BTN tomorrow.. so peeps, u won't b able to reach me for these coming 5 days.. haih.. takperlah, heard that it's not THAT bad.. i hope so.. maybe my expectations of that btn thingy is sooo low that it might not be so bad after all kan? yeah.. (hehe.. making myself feel better here).. well, what to do.. ayam patuk itik sudu.. HAHAHAHA! my dad was the one who said that to me.. the malay version would be.. "apa nak buat.. tahi kambing bulat-bulat".. ahhaahahaha! cute kan.. tuhlar.. :p i'm packing right now.. so better get going with it.. a few of the funky munkies will be coming to my house tonight.. we're having pizza by the garden.. hehehe.. must teman cik soraya sorang nih sebab tak nak tinggal sorang2 kat rumah.. sebab tak diajak pergi wedding.. apalar.. people should like ajak childern above 18 jer ker kan..kalau nak bawa anak ar.. whateverlah.. i get to spend quality time with my munkies.. aight! adios chicos n chicas! wish me luck for BTN!! xoxo

1 comment:

Liyana said...

salam and hi cuzzy!!
btn best la!!!