Where art thou?

Saturday 8 January 2011

Happy 2011!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I somehow do not have a new year's resolution ahaha.
we shall live the moment yo!
Well, maybe just to be more hardworking? It's the final countdown!
yikes!

I was in London and Bristol for my winter break.
Definitely a different new year celebration for me this time.
Since 2005, i've been outside with my frens or family
to celebrate new year during new year's eve.
2010-2011 new year's eve, i was in Bristol, snuggling in bed in a hotel, watching tv n my fren was fast asleep next to me.
Fell asleep while watching tv, woke up realizing it's already 2011.
I wished my fren Happy New Year but she was dead asleep.
so i slept.
Woke up with me complaining how i wished her but she didn't wish me back.
So i wished her again and she wished back and said..
"Soraya, we're 23!"
WHAT A TURN OFF!!! hahahahah.
Accidentally left my camera and handphone charger in London.
There are lots of things i wanna write about but i think i'll wait for my camera.
Luckily, my fren is in london and she can get it for me!
Thank you Iqa n Shika! :D

to all girls out there, you have GOT TO WATCH
Ralph Lauren's Big Pony Collection ad.
(top pic shows the main 4 models)
i like the ones in suits in the video. :D
It's the bomb! I've got my frens n sister watching it over n over again.

Their dressing, their style,
their walk, their smile,
their built, 1234..
It's to die for.

here's the link ;) enjoy!

No comments: