Where art thou?

Wednesday 26 January 2011

IIIIIIT'S FORTUNE COOKIE WEDNESDAY!!!

Hello Hello everyone!!So guess what?! It's Fortune Cookie Wednesday!!!
sounds like a tv show? well, it's NOT.

I've self-proclaimed Wednesdays as Fortune Cookie Wednesdays due to the fact that I'll eat a fortune cookie every Wed :D
WHY u ask?
simple reason.. I LOVE FORTUNE COOKIES.
I love em! i love how i can snap it and oh! comes out that small piece of paper that gives random "fortunes" on it, then eat it! (the cookie i mean). the taste is not all OH MY GOD HEAVENLY. it tastes like those cones u eat with ice-cream which i love too. :p
hahaha.

This isn't what i got frm my fortune cookie today BUT it's a cute phrase to be put in a fortune cookie at a wedding ain't it? (frm google image)

yes, small things like this makes Soraya happy :p

U know, sometimes it's these small things be it from the act of eating something i like or even random act from strangers that turns my frown upside down.
won't u agree?
:D

-end-

No comments: