Where art thou?

Saturday 25 December 2010

Summer 2010 (Part 2)

Yo yo! After my holiday to Italy, went back to Malaysia. 2 weeks in KL, still tan as ever.
My mom was shocked to see me. I look huge n dark. ahahahaa.
She went "gelapnya anak mamaaa :( " hahaahahah! so worried about my tan.
Wouldn't be called a holiday if tak tan kan? Anyway, I went to Pulau Redang with the family.
It was our first holiday with new members of the family, Adam and Alisha. :D !!!
It was awesome!! I went snorkelling for the first time! The beach was just beautiful!
love it.

I'm a sucker for beautiful beaches. I LOVE THE BEACH.
I love laying by the beach doing nothing. just nothing. it's the most relaxing thing to do.
By the end of the Redang trip, i just made my tan worse. hahahaaha.
here are some pics!

super tan! what a mistake to be taking a pic with a very fair baby!
Sherry bummed out after a long day :)


Random fact of the day: Yawning is not cause by boredom or tiredness

No comments: