Where art thou?

Wednesday 23 December 2009

AWESOME

Indoor Skiing!!!!

Nadia Farhan, me, Andy (our ski instructor), Farrah, Bebeh, & Nana

Luging!!

I went indoor skiing and luging on the 14th!!!! it was AWESOME!! hahahahha. my fren accidentally booked the ski session for those who knew how to ski. Nadia n i are the only ones who tumbled over. The rest didn't go up the hill. I fell face first cause i got stuck at the lift. My ski came off, and yes, i kissed the snow. My lips went numb! ahhaha. Nadia on the other hand fell back when she was on the lift. The security got her first. Then another security got me when i was at the top after i fell. we felt like immigrants! ahhahahahaha! i had to walk down that steep hill! WALK okay! heih. well it was an adventure alright! hahaha! well, the security guy then helped to change our tickets to the taster session! :D

Luging! it's jsut like going down a slide with a sled! it was going really fast! and like u feel as if u're about to make a full turn when u're making a turn! i don't know how to explain. :P . it was fun!!! went on it 6 times i think. hahahahha.

Our ski instructor, Andy was sooo funny! he's like high or something. everything we say he'll respond with an "AWEESOMEE" or "COOOL" hahahahaha. like gaya2 mamat2 stone. lawak gila. and when he found out we were from Lancaster Uni, he was so excited cause his gf studies there too! kept talking about his gf and how bad the weather's like in Lancs. hahahaha! we felt like he was just pulling our legs when he was teaching us some ski stuff. we had to like, ski down on one leg, ski down while doing the action "head & shoulders, knees & toes!", ski down and make some jumps, and also ski down backwards!!!! and we all kept laughing at each other and he was like "why do u guys keep laughing at ur frens??" hahaha. apa lar. i really enjoyed myself that day! :D

Bebeh & I

I've been quite close with her for the past few weeks. Back when she was in my uni, i wasn't that close with her, but after we had like a sleepover, we got close! yesterday, she flew back to Brunei for good. :( huhuhu. I'm gonna miss her!!!! God's will, i'll visit Brunei one day! :) xx

1 comment:

IntanCHLY said...

Cooool. Aweeesooomme *stoned voice*