Where art thou?

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Apa khabar?

Nescafe's new premium coffee called Suraya! hihihihi

i was walking along one of the aisle in Sainsbury's and something caught my eye! yes! that coffee! ahahaha i just had to take a pic of it. ;) . i wonder how it tastes like..

oh don't mind the title, i realise yesterday that the abangs who work at Pizzetta and Sultan knows i'm for malaysia and just love to go Apa Khabar? then when i answer, Baik! they just stood there like dunno what to say after that. HAHAHAH. bongek.


not sure whether i've mentioned this before, but am gonna say it anyway! :p i just love it when someone who i don't know is being nice to me. be it a girl or a boy, i just find it sooo nice. because to me, i know that it's sincere. for example, last Wednesday, (mula dah dia ngn story dia.. hehe), i went to the comp. lab to print out my coursework and promised my fren to meet up with her there. When i went in, there were two guys, a brit and a chinese. so minding my own business, i sat, sign in my name, and wait for the comp, to log on. tunggu punya tunggu, tak on on! cam bapak lembap! so i was twirling on my seat, ahhahah. u know that office chair that u can turn around n around. yea, so then while was turning, then i accidentally made eye contact with the chinese dude, so cam like.. uh oh, tgk balik computer screen. he was sitting behind
me btw, after that i saw from the reflection of the computer screen that the chinese dude, let's call him CD for now, was coming towards me. i was like, WHAT. what does he want from me! then he said "the computer is not working. all of em" i was like "OH. erm.." the brit was using a laptop but he was using one of the comp! i didn't know what to do, cause i've promised my fren to meet there and while i was about to sms my fren and tell her to meet somewhere else, he said "do u want to print? u can use my comp." so i went to his computer and asked him whether he has finished using it and to kindly log out. he then said "i think if i log out, and u log in, u won't be able to use it". i went "but i'm going to print." (this would mean, i'm gonna use ur print credit! it's ur money!) but he was being such a nice person, he just said go ahead.

so, THEN, while i was opening my essay, he was packing his stuff, he said "are u from malaysia?" i was like, EHHHH, how did this CD know where i'm from? usually, assuming that he's from CHina, they wouldn't know where i'm from. i was like YEA!! how did u know?!? then he said "by the way u talk" i was like.. OMG. like how. well i guess, my facial expression gave him that, so he was like, cause i'm from singapore! :) . then i was like, NO WONDER!! ahahahaha. was about to strike a conversation, then my fren came and i had to open the door. so when i was taling to my fren about the coursework, he just stood there behind me for like a minute or two. and i felt really bad cause it's his account and his money am using. then he just told me to log off after i'm done. when he was about to go out i just called up to him and said Nice to meet u!! and he smiled and off he go. I was sooo curious to know his name! i just had to so i searched in the comp, since it's his acc am using. so i tried to find him on fb, but failed to do so. the next day as i was walking with my fren, i asked her "do u remember how that guy look like? i can't really recall" and then when i look infront, there he was! i was like, isn't it this guy? then he saw me and said hi! so i did too and my fren went, THAT WAS HIM!!! i was like yea!! ahahahhahaha.
YESTERDAY, i was in my lecture, AND HE WAS THERE!! all this time, he was in the same lecture as i am!! cam apakah bongeknya soraya. dah satu term mamat tuh satu lecture ngn kau. hahaha. i know that this guy existed but i didn't know that he would be C
D. it's the way he dressed i guess? at the comp lab he had like a leather jacket (as told by my fren, i didn't really look at him n what he was wearing, was focusing on my work but my fren had a good look at him) well I THINK that it's him. side view, he looks the same. but i still am not 100% sure. wanted to like make eye contact and see whether he'll smile at me cause he recognises me but i don't recognise him. but there's this girl who's sitting next to him n blocking the way. pergh. anyway yea, i think it's him. and u know what, tomorrow will be the last lecture! :( .

anyhoo! on a random note, I MADE CHOC FUDGE THE OTHER DAY!!! i made something that i can't eat! ahhahaa. it's called non-baking choc fudge. i just put it in the fridge t
o set it! it has biscuits, walnuts n raisins in it :) . i had a few of my frens as my subjects to test it. HAHAHHA. and they said it was good! i tasted it myself, a bit, and it wasn't that bad! :) yay for me!
here's a pic of it. not that pretty but hey, don't judge a book by it's cover!


4 comments:

Syaza Izzati said...

your choc fudge looks deliiissshhhh!

haziqah aliah said...

hahahahahha omg i cant believe i read ur damn bloody long story in ur blog and when i was readin it i can imagine ok how ur voice sounds like hahahahahaahhaha lame la you tapi so nice ok the boy!cute tak?ahahah xxx-iqa

Soraya said...

to Syaza: hehehhe LOOK jer.. the taste was ok.. :)

to Iqa: ahahahhahahah who asked u to read! not THAT cute but cute enough! :P

Twiggy said...

i would say that you didnt bake..but you...fridgaked!! HAHAHAHAHHA