Where art thou?

Sunday 27 December 2009

and here i go!!!!

yuuhuuuu!!! :D it's time for my xmas holiday trip again!!! yeay!!! woo hoo!!! hehehe. this time, i'm off to Paris! finally!!! my plan to finish up my courseworks before i leave for paris had failed!!!! woe is me.. woe is me.. so i have myself to blame when i'm gonna be friggin stressed out when i come back. boo hoo! :( . travelling to Paris via Eurostar, hopefully everything will be okay. pray for me yea! pray that i'll reach my destinations safely. Amin. Will be off to london tomorrow, then paris on the 29th, like EARLY in the morning, have to be there at 4.45am! huhu. and then coming back to london, then head to manchester! will be back in Lancs in about 9 days time. (9 days time, my stress level will shoot up). k k wtv, will think about that later.

BOXING DAY! boxing day was kinda boring. BECAUSE this time, i was in lancaster! takperlah, there's always a first time for everything! right? right! not many shops were opened. and not all those shops were having like massive sales. Next was good. bought a bag from the RUnway COllection at a very reasonable price!!! love it! oh i bought a hot water bottle cover just now from Accessorize! isn't it cute!!?!?! geram tgk. :)


Alrighty, think i should get some early sleep! esok nak bgn pagi, walaupun ada wake up call but must try to wake myself up! omg, i once did this yoga called Wake up Yoga (my fren, Intan introduced it to me. she's full with all this yoga, belly dancing and what not! love it! hahah thanks babe!) anyway yea, and like there was this part where u have to breath in n out slowly, and u're suppose to do it lying on the bed. it was relaxing. AND YES... while i was doing that, i dozed off!! hahahha! when i woke up i was like.. WTH!?! ahahhahhaa. bongek gila. :p

till then,

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right"
-Oprah Winfrey-

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :) xoxo

No comments: