Where art thou?

Friday 25 September 2009

Turning 2NT1

My birthday cake! - Cotton Candy flavoured ice-cream with Vanilla cake courtesy of Baskin Robbins

hehehe. do u get it? 2NT1? :) IF u don't, i meant to say twenty one. haven't had the time to blog about it. SOOOOO!!! this year, i celebrated my 21st birthday 3 times!!! hahahahah! once in UK, once with my college frens, and once with my dear funky munkies on my birthday itself. On the night of September 17th (my birthday. hehe), went for buka puasa at my ustazah's place with my parents. they knew that it was my birthday so they had a cake made for me and ustazah's children made fish n chips for me! very sweet of them. my ustazah also cooked for me. sedap gila! so terharu. hehehhe. had to leave early, so my parents had to go back with their fren while i took the car back home. the pizza guy was to come at 8.30pm. that night, i called my frens to come over to have a small makan2 at my house to celebrate my 21st birthday. it rained really heavily that night, was a bit sad cause i thought i wouldn't get to play my bunga api. nasib baik hujan berhenti. so i got to play the bunga api with my frens that night!!!!

anyhoo, i was very upset tho that night as my frens were to come at 8.30pm but they came at... 9.30pm! they were never THAT LATE. was really down cause i was all alone at home, had to set the tables myself, was all pretty up, glad to get the dinner table done. but my excitedness died when it was 9pm. i have the most unpunctual frens ever. hahaha. thank god they made it up to me by surprising me with balloons and they were all wearing different kind of hats and gave me a "crown". after few minutes of calming myself down, i was back to normal n having fun with my friends! one of them broke a jug tho. ahhahahha kesian dia. nasib my mom didn't like that jug that much. i really appreciate them planning a surprise for me cause they hardly plan stuff for our get together. hahahahha! it's true! so, i was very touched. altho, i wasn't that surprised cause when my bestfriend called me, she sounded restless and asked me to go outside when usually she would just press the doorbell. ahahaahah! i know u too well azd. :p all in all, it was a good good night!
on September 23rd, celebrated my bestfriend's (Izyan) 21st @ Delicious. had a table booked at the very corner of the restaurant cause my friends n i, we can be a little bit LOUD when we're together. (a little bit ke?!) we wore party hats and hanna baked the birthday cake! unfortunately, the cake met an accident so the side of the cake was dented (some reckless driver caused hanna to make a sudden break and the cake smashed the side of the box). but the manager was oh so kind, he said they would help to modify the cake! he even took a picture of us and print it there n then!! the pic was put in a frame with the word delicious at the side!!! it was nice. good food, good ambience, good friends.. love it!

1 comment:

Twiggy said...

owh!! i forgot to ask!! did the sparkling candles sparkle??