Where art thou?

Friday 11 September 2009

butterflies in my head...

if u'll be nice to me, i'll be nice to you.
what you give is what you get.

you didn't acknowledge me back then, or even spoke to me before, how can you expect me to be friendly with you all of a sudden? you might say i'm really arrogant but hey, you were like that to me. you might see me being friendly with your friends but when it comes to you, i'ld totally ignore. i think u know that i once had a crush on you. after i found out that you knew, i realise that you were being a bit nicer to me. If that's the reason.. oh no. if it's not, well then oh okay. you don't seem to have any problem talking to other girls, why can't u approach me like how you approach them? pls don't be mad at me for posting this. i've got to let it out. i don't care if u read it or not. i'm just saying what i wanna say. you can say what you want, that's your say. this feeling of mine is making me really confuse. i might be in denial by saying that i don't like you anymore. coz look who's blogging about this. heh. it's bcoz you kept on popping up every now and then! different from the previous people i had a crush on cause they would just disappear and never to be heard anymore or would end up with a girl and i can just forget about them.

don't complain about me not being nice to you and what not. i'm really sorry but it's not me to just go up to a guy whom i HAD a crush on before and talk like old friends. we're friends with the same people, why can't we act normal like they do? I've said what i wanted to say, i hope you'ld have a gf quickly so i can just forget about you. which i wish i won't have to do but.. neway, i don't like it when i know i could have just talk to you like normal but i just don't have the guts to bring myself and say something. If you're being moody about me posting this up, just think about what i've just said.

oh, i feel so much better after letting it out! wooh. after posting this, i shall just forget about this post and it'll just be another one of soraya's emo moments.

2 comments:

pija said...

soraya!!! wuv u!!! bgs la u let it out!!! =)

Syaza Izzati said...

way to go Minah! :) xoxo