Where art thou?

Tuesday 5 May 2009

my obsession with......

ok, i decided not to post up the pics YET.... cause i'm soooooo lazy to do it. i've been extremely busy and am still am.. well not as busy as before but still am!!! i've just submitted my report!!! yay!!! and now i'm preparing for my management presentation next week. I'VE ONLY GOT 3 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS LEFT TILL MY FIRST PAPER!!!!! GOSH!!! damn u cute countdown! (siapa suruh letak kan..) hehe :P. anyway, there'll be a farewell dinner most probably on the 16th of May and i'm in charge of food and decorations! the theme is Retro Flashback! i'm sooo excited! it's the hippies era. sooo PEACE DUDE.. :) . so yes, with that, presentation and studies! wooh! one busy bee alright!
hmm, it has been raining the whole day today! saya hampa. oh oh, this may seem really random but but, ada this one group of guys in my lecture and they're all international students in that one gang. One Italian, 3 frenchs, one norwegian, one indian, and one is from i think he's from cyprus.. they are all intelligent and goodlooking. if they seat in a row in the lecture cam waahhhhhh.... hahahha! :P

ANYHOO, referring to my title of this post. i was once obsessed with this South Korean pop singer, dancer, model, AND actor named Jeong Ji-Hoon or better known as RAIN!!!! wooooohhh!!!! haahhahaha! started after i watched Full House. i had his pictures all over my room back in college. open my cupboard and pap gambar rain kat cermin.. my walls where i have some words to motivate myself, a few of rain's pics around it. hahahhaha! AND THEN.. i even did a presentation on Rain!! it was for IELTS.. and miss rena let us pick our topic on what to talk about. so i talked about Rain! i even printed out pictures of him and passed it around the class for them to look at. hahahahhaha! boon seong would surely remember this presentation of mine. :P all my pictures of rain are now gone cause my old laptop went kaput and since there were no backups. yea. gone.. gone (n'sync).. one of my sad memories. :(. oh! he came to malaysia once, for his asian tour concert. i really really really wanted to go BUT i had to go back to college. nangis kut masa dlm kereta! hahaha. i got the poster jer cause my sister's boss went to the concert.. and she got the RM1000 punya ticket for free! she didn't even know who Rain was!!!!! felt like banging my head to the wall when i heard that. mmg masa tu jealous gila ar.. hahhaa. kesian soraya. well now, i'm not SO obsessed with Rain anymore cause he totally changed his look tak sukaaaaaa :( not cute anymore.. looks a bit scary too.. with the long hair and all so buffed up like Ninja Turtle. hmph. however, Full House 2 is coming soon.. hopefully he'll be the oh-so-cute Rain again! ngeee :)

so then, after rain, i'm now a lil bit.. well i don't think i'm obsessed with him yet (belum sampai tahap tu lagi).. with Daniel Philip Henney!!!! this one.. mmg omggilahandsomesmartoOOoOhawt! ahhahhhhahha! i can't remember how i found out about him. i think it was after watching Seducing Mr. Perfect which i have to say.. he IS Mr. Perfect in that movie... or when i was with Shika youtubing for something and we stumble on daniel henney.. then after that dua-dua org tersengih-sengih tgk si henney tuh. hahahahahahah!! oh the memories... :D anyway, it seems that he's not that hot in Wolverine according to some of my reliable sources :) . but i don't care.. he's Henney!! he's not even my bf and i get all protective about it when one of my friends suddenly became sooo into him.. hahhaha! dasyat kan? tuh lar. haha. my friend saw him in person before.. and she said he was such a gentleman! score! ahhahaha! Iqa told me about Lee Min Ho, another korean actor. very nice smile. tapi cam.. i dunno, there's something wrong. hahahha. me no likey but she likes him. WHY are all these korean actors so cute!! or hot!!! WHY don't the koreans in my uni look like them?! WHHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!?!!!!?! huhhuhu.

ohmegosh, i better go now! it's already 11pm! need to do work!! bloggy made me procrastinate.. ish ish. byeeee now!! :D

No comments: