Where art thou?

Friday 15 May 2009

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

(that's me if i was a sun).. hehe. bright and happy. I've just finished my management presentation and i feel really really happy right now!!!! i feel so relief that it's over! yay!!!!! (clap clap clap) i was so freaking nervous before going the lect. theatre with 3 other groups members. we were all nervous i think. we had our own small cheer going on before going in. all went well, i think i went a bit too fast in the beginning. u see, i tend to talk really fast when i'm nervous or really excited. hehe. i thought i was gonna get a heart attack or something when my friend before me was about to end her part. my heart was beating really really fast. never felt that nervous before. maybe cause there's marks for this presentation. well, then the 2nd time for my turn to present i slowed it down. hehe. All in all with all our hardwork in making this presentation a success. i think it was definitely a success!! the markers liked it. (thumbs up for that!). and we liked it too. it couldn't have been better! Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah syukur nikmat, malaysia maju rakyat selamat... hahaha anyone remembers this song?!?selalu keluar kat RTM 1 kut dulu. hehehe. damn random lah me.

ohmigosh! yes! last sunday, i planned a surprise party for Nadia and Syazwan
! and it was a success!! here's a picture of the birthday cake! That's the Clone Trooper from Star Wars!!! i wanted that for my birthday.. but on my birthday i'll be in malaysia, Iqa said to buy it for them. huhuh. takperlah. hehe. it even tastes good!! the cake was erm those normal ones but with raspberry jam in the middle. nice! I had everyone to gathered at my flat to help fry the nuggets and blow the balloons. Iqa then went to Nadia's flat and told her that she accidentally left her keys in her room and lost my number. hahhaha! she went on and on when nadia didn't even know what iqa was talking about! in the end, nadia just went "so where do u want me to go?" haha! senang gila. after that, when i let them in the flat, i just talked to nadia while walking towards the kitchen and then Surprise! we sang happy birthday to nadia AND syazwan. that really got syazwan surprised. cause his birthday was way back, but we didn't celebrate it cause he was in london the whole of easter break. it was fun! hope they had fun too!

okie dokie! now i must go and start on the poster for the farewell dinner. so i'll have time for other important things! till then, toodles! ;)



1 comment:

Twiggy said...

i remember that song!!!! pastu video dia tunjuk lampu-lampu keliling KL, hAHHAHAHHAHAHA