Where art thou?

Wednesday 20 May 2009

i too will finish my exams.. > |

Yes people, my exam is just around the corner!!!! some peeps i know have finished their exams!!!! some are in the exam period and me?? well, my exam starts on May 28th and ends on June 17th! JUNE 17TH OKAY!!!! cam pahal lambat sangat!?! urgh!! everyone else will be over and done with by then! i'm kinda stressed out as i haven't finished revising my modules. i have 5 papers and i've only finished revising one of the modules. That's because i had a test on it a few weeks back. and did u know what was the average percentage mark for that test?? 45% !!!! 45% okay!!! what did i get?! borderline pass.. nasib baik pass! thank god! nasib baik that topic will not be asked in the exam. but still have to practice for the other topics right?! RIGHT! heih..

i haven't touch the modules that require writing long essays. I SUCK AT ESSAY WRITING! i mean, fiction is fine.. non-fiction?! the horror the horror.. i've been getting between 50% - 65% for my essays so far.. :( ngeng betul.

i can't wait for my trip to Spain! HOPEFULLY everything will go well for my exam.. so i can enjoy my trip with ease and then when i head back home, HOME SWEET HOME.. i long for u, xm results will be mailed to me and and and when i get good results... I'LL BE MUCH MUCH MORE HAPPIER!!!!

home + good food + family + friends + good results = A VERY VERY HAPPY ME!

therefore my dear blog, i shall not blog for quite awhile and try my best to FOCUS! (which i doubt to be 100%) but still FOCUS! aight, till my exams end... miss me! xx

1 comment:

pija said...

soraya!!!! gudluck !!! wat btol2 exam ni ek!!! =)
i know u can do it dear!!!