Where art thou?

Tuesday 13 January 2009

AUNTY Soraya ;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to be an aunty!!!!! yes peeps, my sister is expecting a baby this coming September!!!! and most probably due on the 19th!!! AND WHEN'S MY BIRTHDAY?? THE 17TH!!!!!!!!! I was soooo excited when she told me when the baby's due!! well, i am still excited lar. wahhh i'm so happy!!!! if the baby's born on the 17th.. AND it's a girl.. habislah chor (i call my sister, chor btw..) hahhaa. cause my sister has a fren who was born on the 17th as well, and my mom said in terms of behaviour, we're more or less the same ar. hahahhaha! but i tell u, most Virgos i know are LOUD.. beat it girl/boy. anyway, i just hope he/she will born on the 19th like the doctor said. then i ada gang untuk celebrate!!!! happy happy joy joy!!

i found out about this great news last monday as i SKYPEd with my darling sis. and when she showed me the scanned picture.. there was this dot and a yellow circle, circling it. my sister apparently circled it to show where it is. i was like.. WHERE IS IT? then she said.. the one that i bulatkan lah. then i went "U MEAN THAT DOT?!" hehehehhe.. walaupun hanya satu DOT.. it brings a lot of excitement alright!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! can't wait to go baby shopping!!! i've been telling all my frens here.. bila lah kakak kite nak pregnant.. everytime i passed by all these really really cute baby outfits.. i was like.. haih, so cute. AND NOW.. THE TIME HAS COME!!!!! baby department! here i come! hehehe. well, i'll go when i'm free lar. hehe.

and now, i'm off to do some work! and right now i can't stop listening to this song called Honey by JYP (korean).. makes me wanna move it move it! hehehe. ciao chicos n chicas!

6 comments:

two_one said...

Aunty Yaya!!!

Anonymous said...

CIK SO!

cikqueen said...

hey!!!!

lupe ke??
my birthday is on 120th september occayy!!!!

i'll pray hard that baby will come out on 20th sor!!! biar same mcm fiza..hehehhheheheheehheehhheehehe........... virgo again!!!!! yeah!!1 20!! 20!!! 20!!!!

p/s- 20 tuh tym ari raye pertame taw..so..byk keberkkatan..so sor..tell ur sister..to wait for few hours.. for 20th...hehhehehe
luv ya!!

Anonymous said...

hye sis,

i accidently read ur entry "tak nak gi BTN,date 25/8/2009". u mentioned dat u lost ur way and stucked sumwhere at kg.sg penchala and u saw tanah perkuburan on ur left rite?

may i know was there any white wall/gate in front of d area (grave yard)? was there a masjid jamek at d T-junction?

u know what,d same thing happen to me (took wrong turn,ended at creepy dark 1-way road at kg sg penchala), but i was too scared to look at what was on my left.. i only saw the white wall..
was that a grave yard? help me, i eager to know... -mai-

Soraya said...

hello Mai. yes, that's the graveyard alright! long white wall right? yeap, u passed it alright. huhuhu.

Anonymous said...

Hye Soraya....
thanks alot for the confirmation...
OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

p/s: never ever rely on ur GPS, this is what happened to me, the GPS leads me to that area instead of leading me to UM... horrrorrrrr.....