Where art thou?

Friday 9 January 2009

essays smashays

why do i have to write essays??? it's not like when i work later on, i'm gonna have to write 2500 words and present it to my boss right?? currrently, i have to write one and its deadline is on the 30th of Jan. i could've finished it by this week coz i've got back frm my trip on the 1st BUT.. BUTT? hehe BUT due to me being a procrastinator, i've managed to do an intro yesterday. waaaaaargh!!! teruknya. this is just me releasing my frustration! i feel so lazy but i must not!! waaaaaa. i never liked writing essays. ever since i was in primary school!! essay is my no. one enemy! unless like those fiction type of essays.. yea, that i don't really mind. but non-fiction, bluergh. so what am i doing here blabbering about all this gibberish to u bloggy! cause i feel like it. yea man. huhuhu. having my lunch right now, jacket potatoes with bbq chicken and fries! i love fries! love it love it love it. oh well, essay here i come!!! aim to write 600 words today!! gam-ba-te soraya!!!! yeaaaaa!!!! woot woot! semangat!!! -end-

No comments: