Where art thou?

Saturday 9 August 2008

MONDAY...

monday. yes.. MONDAY. what? why? WELL, my result will be out on MOnday. before this, it was said that it will come out on the 8th. but no... it has been corrected.. 11 august is the date.. TAKUT!!!!!!! huhuhu. haih. k tukar topic. i've watched the Olympic Opening Ceremony yesterday. agak bosan ar. some of it was really cool. the effects and all. the people who performed synchronisedly!! awesome. but then when the athletes came out.. and how many countries were there? dah tak ingat dah. lama gila nak tunggu the torch part tuh. i slept. thank god i woke up just in time to see the part where they light the giant torch at the stadium. i think the stadium is called the bird's nest?? yea i think so. haven't watch any games yet. wanted to watch gymnastics. but then it was the men gymnastics. not so keen on watching that. outfit diorang ketat sangat.. obscene gituh. HAHAHA. ehem. anyway, looking forward to watch swimming. rindu swimming. lalala.

to calm myself down from all my "cuakness" of my result coming out this monday, i would watch Gokusen, a japanese drama. drama ke? yer kut. jun matsumoto is kawaii(cute)!!! how ever i just realise that he's a bit on the jo side. jo as in jongang. agak spoil gak ar. huhuhu. but the guys in Gokusen 2 r much much cuter!!!! suka suka suka! besides that, i'm reading harry potter and the half-blood prince. hehe. dah bosan kan. i just came back from cineleisure. didn't do anything really. teman my bestfren, Azy beli ticket for her n her bf for tonight's movie. i think i'm really really gonna miss her if i go to the UK. oh i've received 5 presents from one of my old frens. due to him losing a bet with me. i've demanded 5 presents from him. MUAHAHAHA. well, it's bcoz he didn't give me anything for my birthday for the last 5 years so saja tuntut hak. plus the bet was whoever loses will have to do something for the winners. he asked for it.. so there u have it! :P anyway, was kinda surprised tho that he put the effort in buying me those presents. i opened 2. a zebra shower cap! kawaii! and candies for my sweet 16 birthday. the presents were labelled starting from the year we knew each other. coolios! thumbs up to him for that! the other presents i'm gonna open it on the day i get my results. just in case my result is bad, at least i have something to make me happy a bit. huhuhu bapak ar sedey. BUT I HOPE THAT WON'T HAPPEN! hopefully i'll open it with a big wide smile on monday! aight! wanna go watch tv! adios!

No comments: