Where art thou?

Tuesday 12 August 2008

I THANK GOD..

alhamdulillah.. i passed my A levels exam with flying colours. :D and will most probably be flying off to the UK end of sept. not sure about the date yet. i'm so excited!!!! but a bit sad too. some of my college buddies won't be flying with me. :'( waaaaaa. i was hoping we could all meet up there. but i'll pray that they will in the end get to fly there too! gotta have faith! gosh byk betul benda nak kena prepare. haven't start on anything yet. think i'll start with my medical check up. my parents will be tagging along to the UK. make sure i dah settle down then baru diorang balik. for now, i don't know anyone else who's going to Lancaster!!!! waaaaaa keseorangan.. LONELY GILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean yes i'll make new friends. but once i reach there. cam.. waaaaaa.... mesti banjir punya! heish. takperlah. i've gotta learn to be independant! (independant woman song at the background) hehhe. it's such a relief after getting my result. i opened my email on last sunday night. thought it was coming out on monday. and then while i was watching my japanese drama, Gokusen. suddenly got a msg from nain asking my result. buat terkejut orang je. then i checked my mail. gosh, suspense gila! i saw the title.. my id number n name.. took a peek at it from behind my blanket. then bila bukak and saw the result.. ran n scream to my parents room.. pity them. they were sleeping. hahahah. just had to tell them there n then. after that i couldn't sleep. spend the night chatting with a few friends. haih. better spend time with my loved ones! only 1 month and a few weeks to go. aight! again. i'm very thankful to god. till then. adios amigos!

No comments: