Where art thou?

Friday 29 August 2008

back to college, cooked, rushed to the hospital

helloooo. Last Monday i went back to KYUEM! that was the first time that when i reached the Lembah Beringin toll that i felt sooooo happy! back then when i was still studying at KY, the sight of the toll was so devastating. huhuhu. rasa cam nak nangis kadang2. it's a sign that college is near. haha! but last monday was totally different. we rolled down the windows and felt the cool air rushing thru our hair. then i asked them to rolled back up. cause it's ruining my hair. hehehe. i went there with Alifa, Fiqry n Naomi. got all so excited. once we reached there, we stopped by at the cafe, i had to keep the cakes that i bought for my petbrothers in the fridge. met up with them later. aiman looked different with the new hairstyle. haha! faris is still faris. well they're both adorable! didn't get a chance to see my new petsisters tho. went to see Pn. Nor Ain n Pn. Raha. felt like it had been ages since i saw them. but it had only been about 2 months. hang out at the cafe and had lunch. met up with syufiza!!! gosh i was shocked to c her there! i didn't know that she was coming. i saw a tall figure at the foyer. and she started to wave at me. i was like "who's that?" then Pam went "Fiza lar!" then i ran to her! ahhaha! rindu gila ngan fiza. didn't manage to say goodbye to her tho. i had fun going back to college that day. haih rindu.

Last Tuesday, i learned how to cook Macaroni. However, i only cooked it half way, my mom continued the other half. huhuhu. why? well, i had to go n get my hp from the shop. and waited there for a few minutes. and by the time i got back, my mom had already finished it. soo cam tak pro sangat lagi ar. oh yea, about my hp, apparently, water got inside it. WHICH i don't remember when n how! i think it was during breakfast before i went back to college. it got stuck at the time n date settings that morning. had to borrow my mom's hp. well, i've finally found a hp that i can use temporarily. so i can be contacted again. however, i've lost some numbers. i have only those which had been saved in the sim card. so yada yada yada. u know what i mean.

Yesterday, yess this is the peak of it all. early wednesday morning. maybe about 4 something, i woke up cause i felt myself really really hot. as in high temperature ok. after a quick call of nature. i went back to bed but i couldn't sleep. so about 6 something, i heard the TV on. saw my mom watching tv n called for her as i felt terrible. i had really really high temperature. my legs and fingers were numb. my fingers were like erm.. crumpled? no no no that's not it. well my thumb was like stuck at my palm. something like that. it just won't move. my dad n mom had to massage my fingers to make it back to normal. lama jugak ar. after that, i had some cereal and took panadol actifast. i felt really cold however my temperature is still high. so my parents decided to bring me to the hospital. was rushed to the emergency ward. now i had severe headache. it wasn't my migrain. it's different. i think it's due the high temp. neway, went on drips. the nurse took some blood to test whether i had dengue or not. and was jab. gosh, who would've thought that a jab on the butt could be worse than a jab on the hand. now that's what i call a pain in the ass. neway, my high temp. subsided due to the jab. and the blood test was negative. still go headache tho. so had to take medication. i felt better in the evening. then suddenly at night, my temp. shoot up. and i had fever again till morning just now. after tking my medication and all, about lunch time i felt better again. have to wait n see whether tonight im gonna get fever again. if i do, this sat. the doctor said i'll have to n do the blood test again. huhuhu. well ok, that's it for now. wanna go rest. ciao!

No comments: