Where art thou?

Tuesday 24 June 2008

what to dooooo

it's been 3 days since i finished college.. and gosh.. i'm bored.. boredom can get me stressed out! hahahahah! heih.. went out on sunday night with my bestfren.. felt good.. dah lama tak borak2 ngan dia :) went out with my mom just now.. teman her go buy stuffs.. yeah, holiday ni.. i jadi my mom's driver.. but i don't mind.. i like to drive anyway.. oh yesterday evening i went to alifa's house.. gi ambik gambar2 frm her.. yay!!! then gossip gossip sket.. :P hmm.. speaking of gossips.. long holidays always bore me.. my frens won't b around.. cause their holidays tak sama ngan i punya.. dang it.. i think now if i were to go out with some of my college frens (can't tell names) mesti lain.. cause now they have their partners with them.. huwaaaaa.. if u guys wanna go out.. u HAVE TO tell me! i tak kesah la i akan kuar ngan korang ker tak.. sebab rasanya i may feel left out... but u must tell me okay.. sometimes i tak kesah pun kalau keluar ngan korang kut.. i just need to go out... if u guys don't tell me, i akan kecik hati.. (u guys know me right.. )TAU!

speaking of partners.. my love life's going downstream.. i think C is not into me anymore.. but it's understandable.. B on the other hand.. we're just frens.. my ex-crush back in high school is trying to get me back.. unfortunately, i don't wanna.. i'm sorry.. but i don't feel any chemistry between us anymore.. maybe we can stick as frens yeah.. i mean.. it has been about 5 years since the last time we spoke to each other and suddenly here u are wanting me back?! sheesh.. maybe i've changed.. u wouldn't know.. and maybe u've changed and i wouldn't know that right?? oh well, being frens would be better for us.. hmmm.. but i have to say i do feel lonely sometimes.. sometimes jer.. hehehe.. lalala.. tukar topic..

esok gi cari jeans!!! yay!!!! i sooo need new jeans right now.. oh this saturday ada this event called urbanscapes at KLPAC.. wonder whether i should go.. it sounds interesting.. and it's on afiqah's birthday.. wonder whether she'll make a party or something.. if she does.. yay!!!! lama tak gi party.. however this saturday pun i want to go out with izyan (my bestfren too).. to go to the urbanscapes.. i think i'll go.. gotta make plans with them.. i hope my parents will give me the green light.. my dad's coming back this friday!! yay!!! he's in Africa right now.. something to do with limkokwing stuff.. can't wait for him to get back.. alar.. tapi then saturday kalau kuar mesti dia cam kecik hati sket.. haih.. how le.. well, takperlah.. i'll just try my luck.. gosh i soooo miss my chaletmates right now!! rindu ar bising2 dlm chalet! singing out loud like no one's business.. i think i'll leave my blog here..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, sorayabaya, pegila urban escape bersame rakan(pam dan rakan2)....join aa obs ape cerita