Where art thou?

Tuesday 3 June 2008

LIKE OMG.. LAMA GILER TAK BLOG

I miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! i miss uuuuuu sooooo much blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe.... seriuosly i do miss blogging!!! ok, so i just finished my Economics paper 4!!!! finally!!! i'm not suppose to blog till i finish all my papers but i can't help it!! i just had to blog today!!! my paper just now wasn't all that good.. the Data Response was tough!!!! i know some might say it's relatively OKAY.. but TO ME.. it was tough.. i went blank.. and i crapped... my essay on the hand was ok lar.. takderlah hebat mana... i didn't have any conclusion (kebongekan diriku) and worst.. i knew about the HDI n MEW as i had put it in before in one of the essay i did.. HOWEVER, JUST NOW.. i didn't put it in... DANGGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! tapi apakan daya.. dah lepas kan.. kite berdoa jer lah.. betul tak?? don't u agree with me? (yer saya tau kamu semua setuju).. oh well, that's it for now.. i gotta do some maths.. esok ada P3... then friday ada S2... pastuh next tuesday ada accounts paper 4!!! huhu.. another tough paper tuh... AND THENNNNNNN... next friday.. FRIDAY THE 13TH (OoOoHH) is my last day of exam!!!!! wooooooooo hoooooooooooo bergembiraaaaaaa lalalala! teruk betul kan, baru habis satu paper dah berangan dah nak habis semua.. k k, wanna go freshen up now!! wish me luck!! and i hope u alls (ikut cara Lawi) will keep reading my "interesting" blog!! cause i have loads of stuff to talk about.. can't blog about it now.. we shall meet again after my exam dear blog.. :)

No comments: