Where art thou?

Sunday 9 September 2007

Yellowwww

I just bought myself this really really cool tie!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! i seriously can't wait to wear it on Monday, the 17th!!! and it's on my birthday too!! yay!!!!! FYI, every monday in college is a tie day for Pam n I.. it was something we came up with when we were juniors.. :) i just realise i have no pictures of myself on tie day!! gonna take some nanti... so here's a picture of Pam n I when pam, alifa n i were on our adventure looking for our costumes for the International Day Last Semester.. ( i think it was last semester)...

we were wearing a crown.. it's not that clear in this picture.. :)

Anyhoo.. i have only 1 week of holiday left.. the first week didn't feel like holiday to me.. ok fine.. maybe a little bit.. it's not actually a holiday break.. more towards study break for those who have papers to sit / RESIT this Oct/Nov haih.. i can't help going online the past few days... maybe it's because the connection is really bad in KYUEM.. hahhaha.. damn it.. susah nak concentrate on studies!!! but i have too!!! my god! i can go crazy!! i really hope i do well in this oct/nov session.. ok ok.. better go study! Adios amigos! oh yeah.. peeps, i enjoy reading this person's blog , hazril.blogspot.com. his blog always crack me up.. a malay man who loves to flashback about his school life.. :)

No comments: