Where art thou?

Monday 10 September 2007

Car craze!

My dear friends.. i would like to express my love towards sports cars in this blog!!!!!! I just love these posh cars!! i just go crazy when i c them.. I saw the new Nissan Skyline today while i was waiting 4 the taxi with mom (well, i think it's new.. the back is diff from the ones that have those 2 round lights..) it was SUPERB!!! i tried searching for it in the web.. couldn't find it.. what i found as another type.. the rear view was different.. i'll go crazier if i see a Ferrari.. another car that i like would be the Nissan Fairlady 350Z.. oh my gosh.. i love that car! but somehow i don't think it goes with the name.. especially if a macho guy drives it.. a bit funny.. like macho man is driving a fairlady.. hmmm.. but my love would be the Porsche Boxster.. my dream car since i was in primary school.. :) lamborghini is a very cool car too.. but it's too square.. however, i'll go crazy if i see it too.. i once saw it while i was in the car in a traffic jam.. it was next to my car.. and my head was just stuck to the left watching it.. hahaha.. the doors are cool.. YES IT IS.. the powerful Bugatti looks unique to me.. the front part however, kinda looks like the back of a car.. hahaha!.. FYI, i only like these cars because i think they are BEEEAUUTIFUL... ask me about the power or engine or other.. i'll go blank (blink blink).. hehehe! ;) here are some pictures!




Nissan Skyline GT-R and Nissan Fairlady 350Z




Porsche Boxster and Lamborghini




Bugatti Veyron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.