Where art thou?

Thursday 27 September 2007

woo hoo!!

Yay!!! i just finished my trials!!!! My accounts paper was kinda easy just now. . it was the May/June 07 paper which means dat the Oct/Nov 07 paper will be tough!! dang it! woooh.. lama nya dah tak blog! been busy.. anyway, i wanna talk about what happened on my birthday!!! (eventho it was last week) :P
so yeah, b4 my birthday i told my frens that i wanted a banner.. this is because, in my college.. when it's someone's birthday, their frens will hang up a banner wishing them happy birthday.. so i wanted one too.. hehehe.. so my frens told me it was going to be much more special than those banners as they will put a picture of me as well.. i said DON'T.. and then decided that i want just a normal banner... SOO, when it was my birthday, i didn't pass the notice boards dat day, instead headed straight to the library.. in the library, a few girls wished me happy birthday n it was kinda weird as they're not close to me.. so i asked em how did they know.. and they said "oh u tak tau ke? ada poster kat notice board ada gambar u".. i was like.. WHAT?! KAT MANA??? then rush to the notice boards and saw 2 posters with a picture of me on it.. ANDDD... THE WORSE PART IS.. it was a picture of me in a telekung.. and posed like those nasyid singers.. it was a picture pija took with her hp during the first semester... HOW EMBARASSING?!!! so i took it down..
i thought it was just 2 posters.. when i bumped into the 2 culprits who posted the posters namely, Pija and Fiza (my chaletmates).. hehehe.. i went like.. "OMG!!!!! of all pictures!!!!! korang!!!!" and on the poster was written "Birthday Girl (17/09..) Sorabaya (bukan nama sebenar)"i told them i took down 2.. then fiza smiled.. i was like.. oh shit.. there's more?! then she laughed and ran away.. so i went hunting for my poster... hahahaha.. and managed 2 take another 1 which was posted at the Dining Hall! back at the chalet.. i asked them where's the other one.. obviously they wouldn't tell me.. so fine then.. bersemangat untuk cari the last one.. so it was evening classes.. then i saw it! the poster! in front of the Dining Hall.. i thought it was the last one.. BUT NOOOOO when i came to the notice boards.. the posters were up again! this time.. it was at the general notice board, House notice board.. and spanish notice board! APPARENTLY, they were frustrated as i took down the posters quickly that morning.. so they printed more and post it again! heish.. so the whole day i was like on a treasure hunt ("treasure sangatlah".. gambar sendiri..).. i found the last poster at night.. it on one of the pillars on the way to the guys chalets!!! teruk betul.. but my friends told me that it wasn't them who put it there.. someone else had remove it from the place they put it to that pillar.. KEJAM SUNGGUH ORANG ITU!!! must be some idiot.. eheheh.. just kidding..
Although, it WAS embarassing to actually have that picture all around college.. it would be something that i shall never forget.. my friends actually took the time to go to Alifa's chalet and print those posters.. ALIFA pun sama bersubahat!!! and pam pun! who approved the picture! gosh!.. hehehe.. oh well, bila lagi nak ada gambar kite di sekitar college yer tak? MUEHEHEHE...
gtg do my personal statement now! chao! till the next blog!

No comments: