Where art thou?

Saturday 2 June 2012

back from Johor!

I just got back from Johor yesterday evening and gosh it was so tiring. Spent one whole week in Johor for work. Although, i still haven't had enough rest, i was out today for 12 hours, facial, lunch, went to meet my fren who's back for summer holiday and then off to One utama with mom n dad. penaaat. then tomorrow, off to get a new phone!!!! yeay!!!!! InsyaAllah dapat lah kan. hahaha. i won't be getting one of the latest phones definitely cause i'm not a tech geek and i don't really dig into those apps. janji boleh check email, google stuff, sms n call, it's good to go. :)

2 weeks ago, I went out with my some of my close friends from college and mmg lepas rindu habis lah. haha. after the guys left, us girls were so excited that we could then gossip about our love life. the thing with us girls, when you put a whole lot of single girls together, the main topic will always be about bila nak dapat boyfriend. HAHAHAHA. one of my frens came to the conclusion that something's wrong with us. lol. on my side, I can't argue with that cause i've got social issues when it comes to people that i like. hahahaha. i shall not comment further. dah pernah tulis pasal ni kan. lalalalaala~

Anyway, I feel like Malaysia is not safe anymore. I got back yesterday and all i hear is about kidnapping news. one of it happened The Curve. THE CURVE people!!!! i go there a lot and i'ld never thought a kidnapping scene would happen there and thank god the girl managed to escape! early this morning, i heard about an attempt kidnapping news on the radio. apa nak jadi ngn malaysia ni? It's so scary ok. It's sad to know that my beloved country is no longer safe. haih. kes culik anak "somebody" punyalah sibuk, but anak2 orang lain yg kena culik, takder pun semangat, takder pun nak berusaha gila2.  apa beza nya anak orang lain dengan anak orang berada. haih.

I know this post has random stuffs in it, no connection at all but i just felt like blurting out whatever i'm thinking about. :)

aiiiight, it's good to be back to my comfy bed! *golek2 atas katil* ;p

xoxo, Soraya

No comments: