Where art thou?

Saturday 3 March 2012

Hello March!

Hellooooo everybody!

So, I didn't update much in Feb. I got cooped up with work etc.
Anyhoo, my 3rd n final job rotation is just around the corner!
I will be attached to the CSR department! yeay!!!!
I'm so excited!
It's at the head office in KL.
I've always enjoyed CSR stuff so I have a good feeling about this final rotation.
Let's all pray that I'll love my work there.
Cause i believe that you have to love what you do. Gotta be passionate about your job then everything will go well.
So kalau stress pun takper. :)

besides that, last month, i finally met my online fren in person!!!
I met her through mIRC (do u guys remember mIRC?!?!)
We happen to know the same person and from there we kinda trust each other cause we had a mutual fren. (she had a crush on my schoolmate) SMALL WORLD IT IS.
from that day onwards, we became online friends till now.
So the first time that we actually knew how each other looked like was when we had facebook!
We became frens in 2001 and we've always been in touch with each other. even when we both studied overseas, we would send emails cause chatting was a bit difficult due to time difference.
and finally, after 11 years, we finally planned to meet up!!! and we did!
at first we thought that it would be awkward cause we're soooo used to just chatting, gossiping, via YM. ahahaha but after meeting up, it was just like 2 girls having their gossip session and catching up with each other life stories.
:)

u know, during my centralized training, our lunch will always be a free buffet at this restaurant called Halia in Sim Darby Convention Centre, and good god the food there is AWESOME. and yesterday was the last free buffet for us cause it was the last centralized training. HUHUHU.
no more free buffet at Halia!
oh well. dah ada gaji sendiri kan. hohoho.

aight, it's a nice Saturday.
gotta go freshen up and start the day!!!

xoxo, Soraya

1 comment:

l.y. said...

CSR department? hahaha! i went there to interview Ms Nadia before, for my CSR dissertation. ;) it's a friendly environment there, ain't it?

bila meet up lar soraya? :P