Where art thou?

Sunday 12 February 2012

no fun on Feb 14th 2012 for me

Although I don't celebrate Valentine's Day but ever since I was 15, I would plan to do something fun on that day. since everyone seems to be all lovey-dovey. I thought i'ld share some friendship love with my friends.
I would either go out with my friends or have them over for dinner and just chill and laugh around.
However, this year. I don't think there's gonna be any fun mojo going on, on the 14th. It's a weekday and i would be tired by the time i get home, also i'ld have to get up early the next day for work. It's not the same like back in uni where my friends & I would sleep at 4 or 5am because we are still at my room laughing our asses off and we would all make it to our 9am lecture.
Damn, i really miss those days. boo~

I'll just hope it's going to be a fine day then.

no spongebob, not this time. :|

xoxo, Soraya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will always love you, Rache

Soraya said...

Dear anonymous,

The only people who know about the name Rache, are my high-school frens. I can't figure out who u are exactly, so whoever you might be, thank you very much :) I'm thankful to know that someone feels that way about me :D

Stephanie said...

Aww that spongebob pic makes me smile!