Where art thou?

Thursday 26 May 2011

My favourite cookie!!!

Meet my favourite cookie!!! *hi everyone!*
I've never had a favourite cookie before.
BUT NOW.. I've got a favourite!!
It tastes sooooo good!! I LOVE IT.
I'm.not.kidding.
see, I've taken a few bites before I took the picture, I can't help it. ahahaha.

It is scrumptious!
It's called the all butter quadruple belgian chocolate cookie!
Why quadruple? well....
It's loaded with melt-in-the-mouth chunks of smooth Belgian milk, dark, and white chocolate then half-dipped in more chocolate.
seriously, it's really good!
If you have a Sainsbury's supermarket near you, grab yourself a box!!!
Fill yourself with some happiness of the cookie! hehe.
Once you've tasted it, I bet you'ld want more!! (I'm not getting any commission for posting about this cookie okay, it's voluntary! I just love this cookie and I want all of you to try it too!)

As I will be heading back to Msia soon and not coming back to England anytime soon. or even EVER (i hope not). I'm really gonna miss all the food that I can't get in Msia!
So, once i'm back home, i shall attempt to bake cookies that will taste (I SURE HOPE I CAN) similar or even better than this! so then, i'll have a new favourite! what's better than homemade cookie!?! especially by yourself :)

xoxo, Soraya

2 comments:

l.y. said...

soraya!!! :)

when are you coming back to msia? omg, i miss you loads. and cookies seem so tempting!

ling yok

MMM said...

1. I can get them for u once a year for the next 3 years

2. We can try imitating the cookie over summer i.e. we can try baking together :)

3. I would need to try it first for the 2nd point to be doable lol

xx