Where art thou?

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Four more to go!

Hellooooo everybody!
Final exams have started and I've got 4 more papers to go.
Had 3 papers before this and only one was alright.
2 exams were back to back papers, 23rd and 24th and both were not that good. Haih. but yesterday's was much better then 23rd's. The one on the 23rd was terrible. horrible. I was teary eyed after it but decided not too cause I had another paper the very next day.
definitely not gonna get a first for the module on the 23rd BUT i just hope for the best.

Haven't had enough sleep last two nights, i was really knocked out last night. penat sangat. huhu. haih, tolong lah biar result bagus.
My next paper will be on the 3rd of June and it's on Corporate Finance. Can't remember anything about that module. macam tak pernah belajar ok. Gonna get started on it right after I freshen myself up after writing this post.
After that I have Economics for Managers, Advanced Finance, and lastly Rethinking Leadership.
I really hope I will ace these four papers!!!
InsyaAllah!

let's do this people!
Berusaha kita!
WE.CAN.DO.IT!

1 comment:

Raja said...

raja goodluck goodluckkk!

hang in there.almost done ;)