Where art thou?

Saturday 27 November 2010

It snowed!

Good morning fellow readers! It snowed today!
Tho, i missed the first snow fall! wonder at what time did it start to snow.
So, i woke up and look out the window and that's what i saw (pic above).
I can't wait for the next snow fall! Yet, i know i won't be liking it once it starts to snow more frequently. hahaha
It is said to be that this year's snow will be worse than last year.
Brace yourself people! huhuhu.

I've finished planning out my winter break yesterday.
I shall share it with you. :)
Azdianur will be coming up for the first 3 days at the start of winter break,
off to London for xmas, boxing day and till the 29th with Shika,
finishing off 2010 at Bristol with one of my close n craziest friends, Yasirah,

I will be spending my winter break with my bestfriends, yeay!!!
Also, it's gonna be a white christmas this year! woot woot!

one more thing, i find this to be so romantic. hehe. In Covent Garden, London, if a couple kiss under the Christmas tree at the West Piazza, this will light up the lights around that area. (cue for awwwhh) AWWWWHHHH. haha. sweet kan?? how romantic is that weh. :)

xoxo, sorayaness

No comments: